K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Jacksonville Christian Academy 5

Posted March 22, 2015
I can't just write enough of how amazing and a blessing the school had being for our family. If you are looking for a great, family, one on one ratio kids and teacher. You should considered Jacksonville Christian Academic! As like any other parent that come to Jacksonville. We move to North Carolina 2 years ago. My Husband is in the military and I was worried which school my 3 kids was going to attend. after having my child in Carolina Forest elementary for 2 years we decided to withdrawal the kids and have them in JCA. It was the best desicion we had made. The director Mrs. Sinkhorn is the best. She really care about all the kids and she has the biggest heart! The teachers are amazing. they will stay after school to work with your child and genuinely they do care about your kids. The administration staff miss Griselda she is excelent too. I promise you, you will not find anywhere in Jacksonville what JCA can offered you. Small groups of class, great administration, best director, best teacher, your child always come out happy after school. (And I have 3) and many more. I'm a SUPER proud parent. Thank you JCA! Carla.

Jacksonville Christian Academy 4

Posted January 06, 2010
For about the price of day care, my four year old is provided with a comprehensive curriculum, taught in a Christian environment. We've already seen her written, spoken, and social skills increase markedly. Would recommend JCA to anyone.

Jacksonville Christian Academy

Posted February 19, 2009
I have had nothing but good experiences at this school. My child attends and has for 2 years now. I feel that the teachers are excellent and genuinely care about their students. My child is well ahead of what is being taught in public schools to her same grade.

Jacksonville Christian Academy
919 Gum Branch Road, Jacksonville, NC  28540
Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.
Last modified Jacksonville Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12