Posted August 13, 2014
AMAZING! That is an understatement for Shiloh! The staff is excellent, they not only are amazing teachers and role models but, they truly care about each and everyone of the students. The learning curriculum is hands down the some of the best I have encountered. We had to move do to the Military but, if I had the opportunity my son would be at this school. I am awaiting the upcoming school year to start and am very nervous that he will not get the same amazing care and education he did when he attended Shiloh. I love everything about Shiloh Institute of Learning!

Posted March 29, 2010
My child attended untill we had to leave NC...now I am returning back to NC and I plan on my child attending...

Shiloh Institute Of Learning 0

Posted February 27, 2010
I am impressed with the teaching at Shiloh. My son has excelled at this school and is very happy to attend school daily. This is a great school with small class sizes which allows more one on one instruction. Great teachers and very reasonably priced.

Posted December 08, 2008

Posted October 02, 2007
Until leaving Jacksonville we had three children at this school. The loving disciplined environment was such a blessing to my children, I could never thank them enough. My children were academically advanced. I have recently been back and to Jacksonville , to help someone settle their child in the area and as we went through all the schools in the area I can say Shiloh still is the best bargain in town.

Posted September 16, 2007
Just Simply Put Great School!

Posted April 20, 2006
My daughter started K-5 as a 4yr old due to a late birthday. I am very impressed with what she has accomplised this past school year and would encourage any who is considering to do it. The staff is professional yet they keep a family feel to the school. I know that my child receives personal attention as the classes are small which I feel is important during the early years of school. When my son is old enough i plan to enroll him as well. At five years old my daughter is on track for the 1st grade next school year.

Shiloh Institute Of Learning 4

Posted May 09, 2005
My oldest child has attended this school from K-5 to date, now entering into the 4th grade. He has done well, and there has been ample attention in all areas from the teachers and staff. They handle any problems in a professional and timely manner. They are very open and honest, and you always feel comfortable in dealing with any memeber of the staff. I am about to have my youngest start K-5, and she is very excited, and looking forward to it. She knows all the staff. The classes are averaging 10 or so students per teacher, for the first few yrs, and less as the grades increase. I am more than happy with this school, and plan to keep my children there until they have to leave.

Shiloh Institute Of Learning
50 Market Street, Jacksonville, NC  28546
Last modified Shiloh Institute Of Learning is a Private school that serves grades K-4
Shiloh Institute Of Learning Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.