K-4|Private

Bad
Good

I love this school it's the best school I've came across yet. I've never met a staff so loving n caring about their students. They are professional and love teaching. Education and the bible. My daughter will be going back next year for sure. I love Shiloh

AMAZING! That is an understatement for Shiloh! The staff is excellent, they not only are amazing teachers and role models but, they truly care about each and everyone of the students. The learning curriculum is hands down the some of the best I have encountered. We had to move do to the Military but, if I had the opportunity my son would be at this school. I am awaiting the upcoming school year to start and am very nervous that he will not get the same amazing care and education he did when he attended Shiloh. I love everything about Shiloh Institute of Learning!

My child attended untill we had to leave NC...now I am returning back to NC and I plan on my child attending...

I am impressed with the teaching at Shiloh. My son has excelled at this school and is very happy to attend school daily. This is a great school with small class sizes which allows more one on one instruction. Great teachers and very reasonably priced.

Until leaving Jacksonville we had three children at this school. The loving disciplined environment was such a blessing to my children, I could never thank them enough. My children were academically advanced. I have recently been back and to Jacksonville , to help someone settle their child in the area and as we went through all the schools in the area I can say Shiloh still is the best bargain in town.

Last modified Shiloh Institute Of Learning is a Private school that serves grades K-4