Posted January 24, 2014
A. L. Brown High school, my initial impression of this school has been very positive. I have found the principle to be both freindly and very responsive to any questions or concerns, the same could stated for the teachers we have met so far. We have been particulary impressed with the AP Academy, which is a very high level academic program for honors students (very rigorous). The music program is outstanding, especially the Marching Band program, which recently recieved national recognition. The STEM Academy is really impressive. As parents, we are looking forward to what the future holds for our daughter at this school.

Posted October 09, 2009
A.L. Brown High School. the a really great school. although you gotta wear a full uniform and stuff. its still a great school and most of the students has sprit! i love this school and i wish i still went to it i am a senior now attending a school in chester va. its not a great school but ill mannage. i hope to return to A.L. Brown sometime during the 2009 year. A.L. BROWN HIGH SCHOOL IS DEFFENITLY ONE OF THE TOP SCHOOLS IN AMERICA

A. L. Brown High School 4

Posted March 07, 2009

Posted December 22, 2007
I was a bit uneasy about changing schools from Concord High to A.L. Brown High, after hearing negative reviews about it. After I enrolled, I was very impressed of the school's academics, and extra-curricular activities. Students here are very persistent on learning, and test scores prove it! With a new principal, obligatory dress code, and many new students/staff from different parts of the states, A.L. Brown definitely has became an excellent school.

Posted December 21, 2007

A. L. Brown High School 4

Posted November 21, 2004
- a former student
A.L brown pride never goes away. I graduated in 2002. Sometimes I wish that I could go back to this school not to improve my grades becouse the teachers did a great job getting me where i am now. I have a great job in the Marine Corp, and have advanced in my m.o.s and rank many times. Becouse of the motavation that came with me from A.l. Brown high.

Posted September 09, 2004
A.L. Brown High School has truly became a great school since our current principal moved here. Mrs. Bartles has done an excellent job and I hope she never leaves! A.L. Brown High School = Best High School in the country.

Posted August 15, 2004

Posted March 30, 2004

A. L. Brown High School 3

Posted August 22, 2003

A. L. Brown High School
415 East 1st Street, Kannapolis, NC  28083
Last modified A. L. Brown High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A. L. Brown High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.