Kannapolis, NC
Students enrolled: 1,391

Posted April 28, 2015
We have been thoroughly impressed with many of the teachers at this school, our child is doing exceptionally well academically, thus my 5 star rating. The school has the look and feel of a college campus. Many of the facilities are outstanding, the school system has done a great job with blending the new with the old. The arts programs are excellent, our child truly enjoys the marching band program, which in my opinion is one of the best programs at the school. The athletic programs are also pretty good at this school if your child is into sports. The school has a new principal this year, so it would be not be appropriate to comment about him since he is just completing his first school year here. However, I have been pleased with the leadership demonstrated by a couple of the assistant principals during this transition period.

Posted October 09, 2009
A.L. Brown High School. the a really great school. although you gotta wear a full uniform and stuff. its still a great school and most of the students has sprit! i love this school and i wish i still went to it i am a senior now attending a school in chester va. its not a great school but ill mannage. i hope to return to A.L. Brown sometime during the 2009 year. A.L. BROWN HIGH SCHOOL IS DEFFENITLY ONE OF THE TOP SCHOOLS IN AMERICA

Posted December 22, 2007
I was a bit uneasy about changing schools from Concord High to A.L. Brown High, after hearing negative reviews about it. After I enrolled, I was very impressed of the school's academics, and extra-curricular activities. Students here are very persistent on learning, and test scores prove it! With a new principal, obligatory dress code, and many new students/staff from different parts of the states, A.L. Brown definitely has became an excellent school.

A. L. Brown High School 4

Posted November 21, 2004
A.L brown pride never goes away. I graduated in 2002. Sometimes I wish that I could go back to this school not to improve my grades becouse the teachers did a great job getting me where i am now. I have a great job in the Marine Corp, and have advanced in my m.o.s and rank many times. Becouse of the motavation that came with me from A.l. Brown high.

Posted September 09, 2004
A.L. Brown High School has truly became a great school since our current principal moved here. Mrs. Bartles has done an excellent job and I hope she never leaves! A.L. Brown High School = Best High School in the country.

A. L. Brown High School
415 East 1st Street, Kannapolis, NC  28083
Last modified A. L. Brown High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A. L. Brown High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top