Bad
Good

My daughter is in the third grade and she was struggling in reading and I was not aware of this until report cards came out. There was no communication from her teacher that she was having any problems. Her teacher did not reach out to me I had to reach out to the teacher. There has been a new principal every year since she has been going to this school so what does that tell you? I would advise anyone not to send your child to this school or you will regret it.

Jackson Park Elementary School is by far the BEST elementary school that any of my children have ever attended. This school is full of truly loving, caring and nurturing individuals from the principal all the way down to the janitorial staff. I am so proud that both of my youngest children had the privilege of attending this school. They have flourished and grown so much. I will be sad when my youngest is finished going to school here. It's the best school in the district. The last two principals that the school has had have been amazing and really turned things around to make the school even better, because the focus became solely on the children. I am proud to be a Jackson Park Elementary parent.

Just like all schools, this school has issues with some teachers not submitting problems to the principal or appropriate staff. But I have found that if you have an issue, and you contact the principal, she is very good at getting back to you and very helpful in solving the problem. This school has room for improvement, but is a far above any of the elementary schools my children have been involved in since moving to NC!

This schools AIG program is a joke. So is their bullying policy. Recently, a father had to call police to the school to get his daughter moved to another class due to the school ignoring the fact that another girl was threatening her constantly. Nothing is happening to this bully, but the kids she's attacking keep getting in trouble. This school fails.

I think this school is great!!!!!!!!!! My son will be going into 1st grade and the teachers were very helpful with everything while he was in kindergarten. They comunicate with parents well and if you ever need to talk to them they are here for you. I am looking forward to the next school year and glad he is going to this school.

This school was a very big disappointment. I was told my child would be challenged because she was use to a much more advanced circuliam (A-Beka), but was not. She was left more to do things herself and not learning anything which made her very bored. My daughter only went for a few weeks. The teacher oviously had more kids then she could handle.

Last modified Jackson Park Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.