Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Woodrow Wilson is a very good school, both of our children have done well here. We have been very impressed with the new administration, they are working towards improving academics and focusing on character development. The EC teachers at this school are wonderful, our son benefitted from their instruction, he is no longer struggling and is reading at grade level. Our eldest child, an AIG student, flourished at this school.

Woodrow Wilson is a really good school. We have two children, our eldest child excelled during her time there and our younger child is there now. Our older child is an honors student while our younger child needed assistance with his reading skills. Thanks to the wonderful EC program at Woodrow, he is now reading fluently at grade level. There are some truly outstanding/caring/dedicated teachers at this school and the new administration is amazing. The new administration has introduced some innovative ideas to help the students learn more, I would highly recommend this school.

I love Woodrow Wilson my kids go there in they had the best teachers and staff to help you and your child. I will tell anyone to have there child to attend this school

This school if great!! The pass two teacher that my child has had is excellent, and she has been on the honor roll more then four times. I love this school!!

I love this school!!! My child is being changelle more and is reading at a fourth grade level and she is only in the second grade... I will be sending my next child there...

I love Woodrow Wilson Elem. . The teachers are supportive and really care about the students. The Administration is excellant. Very impressed with the school!

Last modified Woodrow Wilson Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.