Bad
Good

Posted December 05, 2013
Kannapolis Middle is an excellent school. Our child has consistantly performed at a very high level with her academics, she is an AIG student. The AIG program is fantastic, both Mrs. Hatley and Mrs. Newell have done an amazing job with the AIG students, I cannot say enough about them. With regards to her regular classes, we have generally been very pleased. We were particulary impressed with a 7th grade social studies teacher, Mrs. Elvington. We felt she conducted her class in an exceptional manner, very engaging with great use of various technologies. From our experience we would give this school very high marks, especially the AIG program. Something else worth mentioning, a couple of years ago this school received an award from the Governor for incorporating digitial technology in the classroom.

Posted October 13, 2013
Our daughter is currently in the 8th grade at KMS. Both my wife and I have been very pleased with the level of education at this school. The AIG program is outstanding, the teachers strive for the students to reach their full potential. The administration and teachers have exceeded our expectations, the facilities are also fexcellent. This school was recognized by the governor in 2012 for the use of digital technology.

Posted December 23, 2012
What Is The Website To Findd Outt What Yourr Grades Aree Mii Mom Would Like To KNowwwii

Kannapolis Middle 4

Posted May 12, 2004
Kannapolis Middle School's Teachers and Staff are some of the most dedicated people I've ever met. I've had the opportunity to see other school around my country and here in the USA, but KMS is one of the most gratifying places to work. I've seen dedicated teachers get here at 6:00 a.m. and leave at 7:00 p.m. or later I've seen them do all they can to make learning fun. It's hard to put into words what this staff does to cope with the other variables that affect these children's learning. I'm proud to be a part of it and I feel confident thyat what ever the standards are we will accomplish them and surpass them.

Kannapolis Middle
1445 Oakwood Ave, Kannapolis, NC  28081
Last modified Kannapolis Middle is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.