Posted April 09, 2014
Our eldest child attended KIS, we were very pleased with her teachers, especially her 5th grade teacher MS. Woerner, she is a great teacher, really top notch. The AIG program here is absolutely amazing, Mr. Bugaiski is phenominal. As parents we really appreciate this school, our daughter flourished here, thank you KIS.

Kannapolis Interm 3

Posted June 09, 2013
My son has been there over the last two years. I have found the administrative staff, Mrs. Foster especially, to be wonderful. Now that there is a new principal in place, Mr. Parker, I think things will improve at the school. He is a caring individual that I believe truly cares about the students and their academic experience. Three of the four teachers my son has had were very good, especially this last year, but there are some that don't care and live to torment the kids. And then there is Mrs. Newsome. It's time for her to retire! She is nasty and condescending when she talks to you and she does not treat the children in a fair manner at all. I've complained to Mr. Parker about her as have many other parents. Once Mr. Parker can get her removed and straighten out some of the teachers, it will be a better school.

Posted September 20, 2009
KIS has the best staff that truly cares about their students!

Posted September 19, 2009
It has had an amazing turn around in just one year! Everyone really worked together!!

Posted September 19, 2009
he teachers are very caring. The administraive staff is very supportive. The saff is an exended family. he studens worked hard las year and we pulled up our es scores.

Posted September 19, 2009
The staff, students, and families are absolutely wonderful. I couldn't be happier to there.

Posted September 19, 2009
We are a really great staff who put everything into our classrooms ! We had a great turn around last year with the help of great leaders and a great central office full of support !

Posted March 23, 2009

Posted April 28, 2008

Posted August 15, 2006

Kannapolis Interm
525 East C Street, Kannapolis, NC  28083
Last modified Kannapolis Interm is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kannapolis Interm Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.