Royal Oaks Elementary 1

Posted October 19, 2012
The teachers seem to be more interested in me signing a piece of paper than my childs actual education. My son is not on grade level with reading and comprehension. I now have to spend a lot of money on an outside source due to their lack of teaching. My child has ADHD and they will not work with him on things he has issues with but they will complain about him missing assignments, tasks, and things of that nature. The principle had the audacity to tell me that I neede to come in so he could explain what was expected of me as a parent. I have read the handbook so I am very aware of what is expected of me. The school seems not to know what they are supposed to do. If you want your child to go to a school where a piece of paper being signed over your childs actual education then this is the school for you. however I do not recommend this school to anyone.

Royal Oaks Elementary 0

Posted March 10, 2009
I initially was attracted to the school because of its size. However, I am very dissapointed at the communication of the teachers. My son's particular teacher will not even respond to email and it becomes very hard for me being a busy parent. My child has definitely deriorated from his old school. I will give it another year to see if I will get a better teacher but on the overall, I am not too pleased.

Royal Oaks Elementary 4

Posted October 14, 2006
My son has done very well at this school. The teachers are very personable and caring. They have great communication with the parents. The PTO is exceptional.

Royal Oaks Elementary
608 Dakota Street, Kannapolis, NC  28083
Last modified Royal Oaks Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Royal Oaks Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.