Posted August 02, 2012
This schools ok. There are a lot of paper you have to write and it can be very hard. The dress code is strict and shorts arent allowed. Some of the classes are fun while others are boring.

Bishop Mcguinness Catholic H. S. 1

Posted February 26, 2012
i hate this school!!! the dress code is ridiculous and the administration lacks professionalism. i would highly reccomend against going here!

Posted February 07, 2012
My son attends BMCHS. I remember when he was in 8th grade and went for a one day visit in the shadowing program, shadowing a freshman throughout the day. When I picked him up he was all smiles. He said it was awesome! Now he is a freshman and just finished his mid-term tests. He scored in the top third in a juniors ranking, as a freshman, in math, language and science. I believe this is largely in part to the teachers of Bishop. The school is not cheap but in the end, for me, it is worth the sacrifice. I m glad we choose BMCHS.

Posted February 01, 2010

Bishop Mcguinness Catholic H. S. 0

Posted October 05, 2009
Bishop McGuinness High School is a college prep Catholic school. It prepares all the students for college. 100% of the students go on to college, many earning scholarships for their academic achievements. The students also learn that service in their community is key to making their community and the world a better place.

Posted March 05, 2008
I drove 70 miles each way to go to Bishop! There is no superior! I was so prepared for college, and got amazing academic scholarships. Athletics are great, and the arts can't be beaten! The best part for me was the safety and comfort. All religions and orientations are accepted.

Posted August 23, 2006
I've gone to Bishop for 3 years, and I must say I completely love it! A lot of students might complain about the dress code being ridiculous with 'no flip flops' or 'outerwear', but that is the only negative thing I have ever heard my peers talk about. Bishop is a great place to send your children if you're looking for a school with religious background.

Posted May 07, 2006

Posted August 26, 2003
Best H.S. in the triad area. I have had 2 boys go to BMCHS & I have been very pleased. Two major strengths; College Prep & Character Development. Weakness; over the past 4-5 years it has been the athletic program. But BMCHS has hired a new athletic director, & he has them going in a good direction..

Posted August 25, 2003
- a former student

Bishop Mcguinness Catholic H. S.
1725 Nc Highway 66 South, Kernersville, NC  27284
Last modified Bishop Mcguinness Catholic H. S. is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bishop Mcguinness Catholic H. S. Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.