Posted May 09, 2013
First Christian Academy is a wonderful school! My daughter started in Kindergarten and is now a senior graduating with a 4.0 plus GPA. She has received an excellent education. She has been accepted at numerous first rate universities. The most mportant part of her education is the fact she has been taught with the love of God from all her teachers. I cannot praise her teachers enough. I know they do not get paid near as much as public school teachers, however they love teaching and they love our children!!!They would not make this sacrifice if this was not true.! If you want an excellent education with teachers that care about your child, send them to FCA! I know!!! I have a nephew in public school. There is no comparison to the extra attention, and the personalized education that your child will receive at FCA. You will never regret your decision, neither will your child!

Posted April 30, 2013
First Christian Academy is more than a school. My son has attended there for the last five years and I know thar in my heart he would never be on the level the he is academilcally without the love and dedication from the staff. The students are closley knit but never a "clic" . Each child is embraced and the student is lifted up and encouraged in many way, the staff are amazing and loving. Class sizes are small and teachers are always available for the student and parent. Communication is always open and encouraged. The education obtained here goes far beyond books but character also.

Posted April 25, 2013
My daughter is a Freshman in High School and has been at the school since Kindergarten. First Christian Academy has been such a blessing to our family. The teachers and principal really care about your child as if it were there own. My daughter absolutely loves her school and her teachers. She loves the Christian atmosphere and would never think of being anywhere else!

First Christian Academy 4

Posted April 20, 2013
This was my child's first year at FCA and I must say that it has been a great experience. The small class sizes, friendly staff and students, and the infusion of Christian beliefs in learning, has really helped my son become a better student and a better person.

Posted April 19, 2013
My child is a senior at First Christian Academy and we love the school. My daughter drives 30 miles each way to school each day and this shows the sacrifice that our family has committed to each day. I thank God that the right people were put in our path because we would have never known about the school. The staff at FCA works extremely hard and are very dedicated to what they do. My child has given a lot of her time to the school by volunteering at almost every event and this shows that she truly loves the school!!!!!

Posted April 18, 2013
First Christian School has been a great place for both of my kids. The class size (8-12 students) is great and the chance for my kids to take dance classes and swim lessons as a part of their curicullum is awesome!! Also, the food service is as far from "cafeteria food" as you can get - that kitchen staff rocks and they make great meals for the children every day. The curicullum is challenging, yet not overwhelming. It's amazing to see how quickly my kids are learning while having FUN at the same time.

Posted April 18, 2013
WE, my child and I, love our school. Provided that the good Lord does not call us from Greensboro, I intend for my child to graduate from First Christian. She agrees. We were called here from Oklahoma and led to First Christian. It was the only school that we visited. I knew it BEFORE the first visit. We were called. We have both been completely satisfied with our school from day one and know that it is His will for her to attend First Christian. We have invested in Christian education since K3. My child has attended several schools in several states and First Christian is the finest. If you are serious about Christian education then prayerfully consider our school.

Posted January 17, 2011
FCA is a great school!! Having been part of this school for over 8 years now, I am very thankful for the education and love my children receive there. FCA has the best staff ever and they show it each and every day!! The staff genuinely love the children and teaching!!

Posted January 17, 2011
My daughter loves First Christian Academy...not only is she excelling in her studies, she loves her teachers, and can learn about Christ! First Christian is a keeper!!!

First Christian Academy 4

Posted January 17, 2011
FCA has proven to be a good school with caring, intelligent and thought provoking teachers. With solid administration receiving strong support from the church, the environment is one where kids are free to learn in a safe, Christian atmosphere. They have a good athletic program which will hopefully expand to include more more soon and a very strong arts and music program. It is a great value for the money.

First Christian Academy
1130 North Main Street, Kernersville, NC  27284
Last modified First Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
First Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.