Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Educators have failed with the African American male. Grades speak louder than words. Children do get left behind at Piney Grove Elementary and the records show the results. There are many the don't fall in to that category because the ethnic background. The school is a hidden gem that the hidden agenda has been exposed. Probably should take a closer look instead of turning a blind eye to reality. I have found that sending my child to Piney Grove Elementary. They are more for building a foundation for criminal active and monitoring to see that the patterns stay the same as pass starting at the age of eight years old. My son education status has completely disintegrated in less than one quarter. I transferred him for his safety only to find bad language environment. Education Academic are not a Priority at Piney Grove Elementary.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Lack of Educators. Educators make sure the student is Educated. You know how well job is being done by the results of grades. Teachers just Teach. Educators Educate. Piney Grove does have some very good Educators but when one fails a school fails. Constructive criticism, to improve instead of hiding the problem. All students deserve a fair shot. Get mad enough to solve not get better at hiding the issue at hand. Don't make the children suffer just because you have been called out. Wrong is not the Right way to correct. Be an Example children watch what you do. You steal they steal. You lie they will. Learning it from school and Educators worry me on the safety of my child continuing to be in the environment. Hidden Well.

I disagree with the last post entirely. This school cares for every child. Criminals? Hardly. The children at this school are some of the best behaved kids in the county. Piney Grove is a hidden gem!

We have loved our 5 years at PGE. Our children count Piney Grove as part of their family. It is a true community with great staff, teachers, parents, and kids. The PTA is very active and have helped our kids not miss a thing even with all the budget cuts over the years. The principal and vice principal are an awesome team. Every teacher we have had was a perfect fit for our children. We can't say enough great things about this school and the role they have played in our lives. Thanks PGE!

I am so impressed with Piney Grove! Wish it went through high school! The administrative staff is caring and attends to issues that arise. Between my kids we have had four happy years there with the most amazing teachers. They seem to have a knack for placing teachers with the grade level for which they are best suited! After speaking to parents with children in other local schools, I feel PGE adds extra activities that other area elementary schools do not. My kids are testing above average already- thank you Piney Grove!

The ew school principal Ms Frye was so nice to the kids. My kids are at thes school (2 girls) and they both love their teachers. They were encouraged to do better and gets staff support.

Our beloved principal has left and we cetainly miss her. The school will never be the same without her warm personality, energy, and focus on kids. Big shoes to fill and so far the replacement feet fall really short. Luckily the staff is still in place and they pick up where she leaves off.

PGE is a WONDERFUL school. All 3 of my daughters graduated from here and we are so grateful for the great education they received. Dr.Sikes and the entire staff made all of our years there great and very memorable. Thanks for everything and keep up the good work!!

Piney Grove is a wonderful school. The principal knows all 700+ students by name. My two kids are at opposite ends of the spectrim with different ability levels and different personalities. I feel like the principal, Dr. Sikes, has matched each of my kids with the best available teachers for their learning styles. I served as volunteer coordinator, and parents at this school are wonderful!

I love the small town feel of our school. Although there are almost 800 students everyone seems connected.

Last modified Piney Grove Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.