Posted August 20, 2013
Our school is striving to be one of the top ten schools in North Carolina. Our mission is to continue to provide excellent care to our parents and students. To keep our students engaged in learning and motivated about coming to school. Last year we was not only a school of excellence but we was among the second in our district to school the highest on the EOG's and we met AYP. Our school gives not excellent customer service but we believe in involving our community and parents in our goals for the school. We have high qualified staff and resource teachers. We feed into one of the top rated high schools in Cleveland County. Our superintendent along with our board of education support and encourages our success of our students by holding us accountable of "high expectations". I think others should know that the teaching staff at Bethware along with the administration has passion for what we do. Our school can improve by continue to strive higher and harder at closing the gaps in our students math and reading goals across the board regardless of race and ethnicity. I like that we are family oriented meaning we know that everybody has to do their part in order for a child to succeed.

Posted December 06, 2012
I attended this school as a child from head start to fifth grade and i think bethware is the best thing that ever happend to me. Those fun times we had, the activities we did, the friends i made, the teachers that taught me everything i know, i appreciate every last moment. I can still remember the smell of the gym floor, how to get to every class and every last one of my teachers names (assistants also) i love bethware and will never forget it. yours truely, Carlos Roseboro

Posted June 04, 2009

Bethware Elementary School 0

Posted March 05, 2009

Posted November 07, 2008

Posted August 09, 2008

Bethware Elementary School
115 Bethware Drive, Kings Mountain, NC  28086
Last modified Bethware Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bethware Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.