Contentnea Elementary School 5

Posted April 14, 2014
Contentnea-Savannah is a great school. My son is now in First grade and we have been so blessed with an excellent teacher, Ms. Jean Hill. She is a retired teacher and is currently substituting for Ms. Sutton. Ms. Hill is motivational and very in depth at teaching the children. My son also had a great Kindergarten at CSS thanks to Ms. Taylor and Ms. Moore. I greatly appreciate the time spent with my child and keeping order in the classroom so all can learn.

Contentnea Elementary School
3400 Ferrell Road, Kinston, NC  28501
Last modified Contentnea Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Contentnea Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.