Bad
Good

I E Johnson Elementary 4

Posted March 06, 2013
I.E. Johnson is one of the best kept secrets in Laurinburg. I have two children that attend this school. I was hesitant at first, because of the neighborhood, and disappointed at what I heard about the lack of resources that the school received from the district because of the neighborhood it was in. Their teachers and the administrators are so attentive, and always take the time to respond to my questions. - Evelyn Johnson, Parent

I E Johnson Elementary 4

Posted May 15, 2008
I E Johnson has been a great school for my child and my family. They have an open door policy and provide one of the safest enviorments for children. I have been pleased with the academic program that IEJ offers. The school has highly qualified teachers and a good administrative team.

I E Johnson Elementary 2

Posted January 18, 2007
I.E.Johnson Elementary School is not performing up to par. This school is not preparing our students for the task that awaits them in middle school. This leaves our children behind the other children in the school district.

I E Johnson Elementary
815 Mcgirts Bridge Rd, Laurinburg, NC  28352
Last modified I E Johnson Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.