Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The school is awful!! students can threaten their peers and get no punishment!!! They don't develop integrity in the slightest!!

This school is awful!!! The administration picks and chooses the students that they want to help, and they never let the teachers do their jobs!!! The administration is terrible!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

The teachers here try and be effective but the administration doesn't allow them to ever do their job. As a former teacher this place was an awful place to work at.

Absolutely awful school and terrible teachers, I'd recommend to anyone to try and find a different school or consider home schooling rather than taking your children here. One of the other reviews calls this a prison. I say well put

i went to this school in the 80's i rember alot then,,like MR,LAKIE and my teachers whis that i was young again to go back to that school best school ever and when i got to go to high school i still missed this one,,awesome school,,thanks a million miss it

i use to be a student at this school it is a great school. I love the teacher there. they are very good at they're job. so thank you LMS for always pushing us to do our best. I am now a sophomore at cetral academy in high point. miss you Ms. krow, Mrs. Elms Ms. lovelace and my favorite teachers Ms D' Amato, Mr. mischick, Ms. st clair, and my band teacher Mr.downing. love jk

My chillen be going to Lexington Middle School and since they be gettin in trouble after school but not in school I knows its cause LMS keeps em in line. I loves the teachers and hows the bus picks them up and takes em there and picks em up. Thank you Lexington Middle School!

This school is the best. I be graduated from Lexington schools when befo I went there I was gettin in fights and other troubles too. Momma said me in my cousins turned our lifes around with this schoolin.

Last modified Lexington Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.