Posted January 02, 2014
I just moved to LSHS from other state and I am very pleased how the students behave inside and outside of the classroom. Students here are more respectful, hard working, and motivated to do the work. The administrators are awesome and very supportive.

Lexington Senior High School 1

Posted May 06, 2013
No understanding of how the school has functioning individuals. The person below deserves a shot at mayor. At least s/he comprehends the LACK thereof support.

Lexington Senior High School 1

Posted April 25, 2013
There is a split between BOE, admins, faculty. Students run the entire school. No set policies.

Posted January 06, 2011
This school is an improving curriculum, some very dedicated teachers, and some who are not as dedicated. The new school administration is changing things for the good and making this a better more rigorous school.

Posted February 22, 2010

Posted November 14, 2009
This school is becoming better ever since they added a new school uniform policy.

Lexington Senior High School 0

Posted September 01, 2008
I started out in this school system in elementary and a year of middle school, but I left for 7th-11th and now I'm back for my senior year. Having gone to another school and seen things that go on in other places Lexington is actually in my eyes better than most schools in Davidson County, but Lexington is always the ones getting called out on their mistakes. So, I say before you talk about another school find out what's going on in yours. Lexington is a great school system and I wouldn't want to graduate anywhere else.

Lexington Senior High School 3

Posted June 16, 2008
There are some stellar teachers at LSHS .It is a good school but needs to have more AP courses and stronger administrative leadership. Many of the teachers feel they are not really supported by the principals.

Posted May 21, 2008
I attend LSHS and i believe it is a wonderful school that teaches you to cope with diversity and prepares you for the real world. Despite all the bad things that are said about LSHS it really is a positive environment with caring teachers who do everything in their power to help you become susful. And with the new administration I see a positive future for all of us.

Posted October 26, 2007
I Have been in this school system all my life and lots of people think this school is so bad. I feel more safe at my school than I do anywhere else. in other schools they have guns brought to school beacuse of students having too much freedom before they have an adequate amount of responsibility

Lexington Senior High School
26 Penry Street, Lexington, NC  27292
Last modified Lexington Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lexington Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.