Posted October 16, 2013
My child has attended Kindergarten and currently 1st grade at Churchland Elementary. I feel the teachers really care about the students and really try to help them succeed. I am one of those parents that loves to communicate with his teachers through notes and calls. I have always received a response the same day that I sent the note to school in his folder and have always gotten a return phone call within 2 days. The two parent teacher conferences I've had were well planned out and I felt that any issues were touched on and had a sense of team work when working through issues with our child. The teachers will always be open to suggestions and ideas and really care.

Churchland Elementary 0

Posted October 13, 2010
I went there as a child and my grand kids go there now. It is a small school in a nice area with good people.

Churchland Elementary 0

Posted April 19, 2010
Churchland Elementary has limited resources and the teachers work very hard to educate our children.

Posted September 12, 2007

Posted July 02, 2007

Posted April 30, 2007
Wonderful teachers, excellent principal that is very involved and really cares about the students and faculty. I feel like the teachers also really care about the students and their education.

Churchland Elementary
7571 North Carolina 150, Lexington, NC  27295
Last modified Churchland Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Churchland Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.