Lexington, NC

Reeds Elementary 5

Posted May 27, 2009

Reeds Elementary 0

Posted January 08, 2009
My kids started Reeds this year ,and they love it! Everyone I've met has been real friendly and helpful. As far as the principal, I think she's very good at her job,she seems to hold the school together very well. Every morning and every evening she's out loading and unloading car riders, in all kinds of weather, and always gives a friendly wave.I'm sure Reeds has lots of great teachers, but I would like to give a speacial thanks to Ms. Hill, and Ms. Ward, Reeds has really got two great teachers there!

Reeds Elementary 4

Posted February 16, 2008
Great teachers, great staff, And above average number of parent volunteers.

Reeds Elementary 4

Posted September 18, 2006
I have seen many changes at Reeds over the 13 years that I have had a child at Reeds, some good some not so good. Over all my kids have had great teachers, the one's that I felt were bad, are no longer teaching at Reeds. I find the teachers to be loving and kind in the lower grades. We had a wonderful principal and lost her to another school that needed her more then we did, I cant comment on the new principal, as she is just to new for me to form an opinion. Reeds loves parents to volunteer and are welcomed to come and help out when they can. Overall Reeds is a great school, and you can see that by the smiles on the teachers and kids faces.

Reeds Elementary
791 North Carolina 150, Lexington, NC  27295
Last modified Reeds Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reeds Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top