Posted January 05, 2010
I have had 2 children that went to Tyro. I now have another in Tyro and would not have any other way. The school staff are the best. They work with the children and do very well. way to go tyro Middle school staff.

Tyro Middle 5

Posted July 14, 2008

Posted May 28, 2008
5 Stars! Great tutorial and remedial programs for struggling students. Strong after-school programs and extraactivities. Student growth is the highest of all school's in this district.

Posted October 01, 2007
Tyro Midlde School is excellent. Pure and simple! Truly a wonderful place for our two middle schoolers to grow. Excellent academics, music, art, sports, great teachers and sweet kids! We feel truly blessed to have out children in the Davidson County School district and particularly at Tyro Middle School.

Tyro Middle 4

Posted September 19, 2006
Since moving from FL, my children have seem to perform much better here in Tyro. I don't know a whole lot about the school but overall academic wise my children seem to be doing outstanding so far!

Tyro Middle
2946 Michael Road, Lexington, NC  27295
Last modified Tyro Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tyro Middle Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top