Bad
Good

This school has a great education and has great teachers. They also have spent their technology fund in a fantastic way. They have Apple!!!

Boone Trail has some of the finest teachers in the county. There is alot of good things going on that doen't show up in the so called tests that are given at the end of the year. I wish that the people that made up these tests had to be in the classrooms when they are given. They only degrade the teachers, students and the parents. Children are so upset about having to take them they some get really sick. Someone needs to examime these tests and see if they are really necessary. I would not want my grandkids to go to any other elementary school. The teachers and staff work very hard to make everything right for the kids. They also have alot of support from the community and things would be alot better for all schools if dicipline was put back in the schools. NO DICIPLINE NO LEARNING---and it makes it hard for the kids that want to learn.

I have never seen a school so well put together from the teaching assistants to the Principal. Mrs. Ferguson has obviously made a tremendous impact in this school. I am not from this area and was a little reluctant about sending my child here...so far, I have seen nothing but wonderful results with my childs learning. Such a fantastic school!!!!

Boone Trail has made several improvements with the hiring of an interim principle, Mrs. Bowen. They were in dire need of a positive change and I feel that she has helped tremendously. I will be sorry to see her go next year and hope that the next principle will be as caring and committed as she has been. Parents in this community really need to step up and volunteer at every given opportunity in order for this school to meet its full potential. Overall Boone Trail is a good school and most of the teachers try hard to educate and protect our children.

This school needs a lot of work...structurally and staffing. Unfortunately I found the staff to lack of diversity and multi-culturism. They are stuck in the past. They use their prejudice and dislike to hand out bad grades. They pull the grades from no where. Thank God they replaced some of the old teachers there, especially the special needs teacher. The new teacher that came in turned that whole program around for the children with special needs. She cleaned up a filthy mess left by the other teacher. I hope they get a new school for my children...it is about to fall down!

I love Boone Trail elementry! My kids are surrounded by so many caring teachers. I feel as though any problem that arises I can contact the teacher and it will be handled smoothly. My student had an excellent 5th grade teacher, Miss. Niezgoda. She is very loving and organized. This made the school year go excellent! Thank you.

As a family not from this area, I was surprised that a small community could be so selective in the treatment of the students. The administration seems educated but really doesn't have a clue in what's best for the child. Discipline is almost nonexistence where problems go uncorrected. There are some great teachers but my son has special educational needs that were not met. Grades seemed made up because no one could show me anything! When you give a child A's and B's but then he fails the 'test' - something is not right. There are so many new teachers that seem to have no guidance and do not teach to the caliber they should. Was much better 5 years ago when we moved here.

I have had children at BTES for 3 yrs now. The staff is wonderful and so is the the academic programs. We have not had any problems at all. All the teachers and assistants that we have had have worked with us and have helped resolve any issues that have come up. Thanks for another great year,sadly our last we will be moving next year but we will miss yall

My daughter began kindergarten this year at Boone Trail. I was nervous at first because I did not know her teacher. Her teacher, Mrs. Brandy Coker, is fantastic. She made my daughter feel right at home and my child loves her and can't wait to go to school each day. Mrs. Coker is familiar with my child's needs and helps meet my child's needs by challenging her with work at home and at school. Mrs. Coker also keeps parents in her class informed by sending home updates and reminders. She keeps the parents informed of their child's progress and needs too. I am pleased and impressed with my daughter's teacher and the assistant. I appreciate what Mrs. Coker is doing and would suggest her to any parent who has a kindergarten student coming into school.

Last modified Boone Trail Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.