Bad
Good

I'm a second generation to graduate from WHHS, I graduated in 2013 and I still live about 3 miles from the school, even though my assigned district was HCHS (Harnett Central High School), it was just closer. There were a couple teachers that I really didn't like, but other than that, I loved my teachers. They really take the time to help a student if they ask for the help, and gave numerous opportunities to get help.

This is a great school, if you ever want to go to this school make sure you check out Mr.Carter's Art Class room. Even if you don't like art. We have made statues, done computer graphic's, and a hole lot other things!

This school is good for average children with average needs; the percentage of graduates of this school that complete college is less than 15%, which is disturbing. We left early in my daughter's college career, and were fortunate enough to leave NC and it's deplorable education program. She was terribly behind her peers and it took a year to catch up, and this was an honors student at WHHS. THe state we are in now requires all graduates to take the ACT, yet students at WHHS are not even encouraged to take it. Which could indicate why their college completions rates are so low; they don't encourage higher education. This school is average on a great day, on an average day, it's a waste of time.

So fare I have seen that the Teachers are great with the kids and take time with the ones how need the extra help.

I love this school! I live exctally 2 miles from WHHS. I'm a junior this year at WHHS. It's been voted best cleanest school in the county and one of the best high schools in the state. All the teachers and students are great!

I love this school This is my Freshmen year and i could'nt ask for a better school I went to the middle school for grades 6-8 all 3 years.My dad and uncle both went to this school and gradueted so did my dads 2 cousins

This school is amazing. I've been here since my freshman year, and before that I went to the middle school. I only got to spend 2-3 weeks of my senior year here before I got forced to move to South Carolina, where the schools aren't as strict as they should be. Overall, Western Harnett High has taught me so much over the 3 years I attended. I am most definitely going back as soon as I get the chance. The teachers are amazing and will take the time out to help you if you ask.

Last modified Western Harnett High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.