Posted May 20, 2011
As a teacher seeking employment in the Franklin County School System and currently with the Wake County School system, my first impression was a very pleasant one. I found this school to be most helpful and friendly. It had "family" written all over it. I would gladly become a member of this middle school family. As soon as I walked in the door, I was greeted by a staff member in a very friendly manner and then found the principal with a warm smile and time for me during a busy EOG week. The CRT, made more "genuine" time for me in this short visit than my IRT in Wake County has provided over 6 years. I give 5 stars!

Posted September 07, 2009

Posted May 30, 2009

Posted May 01, 2009

Posted April 24, 2009

Terrell Lane Middle 0

Posted November 13, 2008
We just moved this school year...I personally think this school is unfortunately not up to par with the rest of the world. It is like all the kids have blinders on...Racism is wild....Unbelieveable.....And the teachers do nothing....Mostly note taking environment....It is not family oriented.

Posted October 31, 2008
I'm in 8th grade there! (: It's awesomee! The teachers are great and you really learn things from them.

Posted October 21, 2008
I go there and its a great school with terrific teachers and a absolutely LOVELY library

Posted July 14, 2008

Terrell Lane Middle 3

Posted May 27, 2006
- a administrator
Mid sized school in rural North Carolina. Parent involvment is eratic. Teach For America places teachers here and they are generally excellent additions to your child's learning environmnent.

Contact Information

101 Terrell Lane
Louisburg, NC 27549

School website

Terrell Lane Middle
101 Terrell Lane, Louisburg, NC  27549
Last modified Terrell Lane Middle is a public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Terrell Lane Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.