Bad
Good

As a teacher seeking employment in the Franklin County School System and currently with the Wake County School system, my first impression was a very pleasant one. I found this school to be most helpful and friendly. It had "family" written all over it. I would gladly become a member of this middle school family. As soon as I walked in the door, I was greeted by a staff member in a very friendly manner and then found the principal with a warm smile and time for me during a busy EOG week. The CRT, made more "genuine" time for me in this short visit than my IRT in Wake County has provided over 6 years. I give 5 stars!

We just moved this school year...I personally think this school is unfortunately not up to par with the rest of the world. It is like all the kids have blinders on...Racism is wild....Unbelieveable.....And the teachers do nothing....Mostly note taking environment....It is not family oriented.

I'm in 8th grade there! (: It's awesomee! The teachers are great and you really learn things from them.

I go there and its a great school with terrific teachers and a absolutely LOVELY library

Last modified Terrell Lane Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.