Posted May 29, 2014
I love this school. I have 1 child that attends Lowell Elementary and have had nothing but the best experience. The teachers go beyond what is expected to make sure the kids are understanding what is taught. The PTO is great and have lots of help from parents to help make the school a success.

Posted September 17, 2013
I'm a first time mom trying to get used to my son being in kindergarten. Lowell has been a great help at relieving my anxiety. Always helpful, and his teachers are patient and kind with him.

Posted May 17, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this school. I moved to Lowell from Los Angeles CA not knowing what to expect. I have since formed bonds with the both the teachers and the office staff. I have had 3 kids attend Lowell Elementary and have had nothing but the best experience. The teachers go beyond what is expected to make sure the kids are understanding what is taught. Some teachers even hold camps after school to help the kids.. this is using their own time. The parents are also involved in making the school a success.

Posted October 16, 2009
I have a grandson in fourth grade at Lowell Elem. School. He lives in the same house as I do. I can't say enough about the school and every person I have come in contact with. The office lady is exceptionally helpful and always friendly. I am proud to say that my grandson goes to this fine school.

Posted July 28, 2009

Posted December 19, 2006

Posted November 27, 2006
I have a 2nd grader and one in Kindergarten at Lowell and I cannot say enough nice things about the school overall. The administration is great. The teachers are wonderful. This is a superior elementary school.

Lowell Elementary School
1500 Power Drive, Lowell, NC  28098
Last modified Lowell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lowell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top