Lumber Bridge, NC

Sandy Grove Elementary 2

Posted February 24, 2015
The teacher do not care enough about the children's learning experience, and not enough parent teacher communication.

Posted September 16, 2014
Sandy Grove is a wonderful school with caring teachers and staff. Our child is in the classroom for special needs. We are very impressed with how much she has learned during the 3 years of enrollment. Our child enjoys going to school, and looks forward to learning everyday.

Sandy Grove Elementary 4

Posted April 29, 2014
this school is alot better than what East Hoke Middle School school was 20 years ago. It was the worst I'd ever seen aside from Hoke High School. I hope that by the time my son gets to High school there's a different one to go to or they totally straighten it up

Posted April 01, 2014
Sandy Grove Elementary is a wonderful learning facility. The teachers have high expectations for students and go above and beyond for every child. Thank you to every staff member at Sandy Grove Elementary for teaching my child and helping him to be a success!

Sandy Grove Elementary 1

Posted March 16, 2014
I worked at Sandy Grove temporarily and quit during the school year because it was such a horrendous place to work. The whole vibe and feel of the school is very negative. There is very poor leadership and disregard for the best interest of the children that go there. Unfortunately we live in the district. We are trying to move. My child will NEVER go there.
3 people found this helpful

Posted October 28, 2013
(sandy grove elementary) there a lot of kids but hardle no good stuff do when done with work.

Posted October 08, 2013
My school is awesome, fun, smart, powerful, updated, cool, good, great, teachers are smart and will help you, encouraging,

Posted August 13, 2013
AWESOME SChool!! WE love Mrs. Marsh and Ms. Daelyn!!! They have done so much for my child, she has learned sooo much!!

Posted August 02, 2013
Sandy Grove Elementry School is a great school. Most of the teachers are easy to get along with.

Posted June 05, 2013
This is a Great School I enjoyed it so much I wanted to go back for 6th and 7th grade

Sandy Grove Elementary
8452 North Old Wire Road, Lumber Bridge, NC  28357
Last modified Sandy Grove Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandy Grove Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top