Sandy Grove Elementary 4

Posted April 29, 2014
this school is alot better than what East Hoke Middle School school was 20 years ago. It was the worst I'd ever seen aside from Hoke High School. I hope that by the time my son gets to High school there's a different one to go to or they totally straighten it up

Posted April 01, 2014
Sandy Grove Elementary is a wonderful learning facility. The teachers have high expectations for students and go above and beyond for every child. Thank you to every staff member at Sandy Grove Elementary for teaching my child and helping him to be a success!

Sandy Grove Elementary 1

Posted March 16, 2014
I worked at Sandy Grove temporarily and quit during the school year because it was such a horrendous place to work. The whole vibe and feel of the school is very negative. There is very poor leadership and disregard for the best interest of the children that go there. Unfortunately we live in the district. We are trying to move. My child will NEVER go there.

Posted October 08, 2013
My school is awesome, fun, smart, powerful, updated, cool, good, great, teachers are smart and will help you, encouraging,

Posted August 13, 2013
AWESOME SChool!! WE love Mrs. Marsh and Ms. Daelyn!!! They have done so much for my child, she has learned sooo much!!

Posted August 02, 2013
Sandy Grove Elementry School is a great school. Most of the teachers are easy to get along with.

Posted September 05, 2012
This is my childrens second year at Sandy Grove and they love it! Their teachers are great at communicating with us about our children's needs and what they expect. They have enjoyed going to this school.

Sandy Grove Elementary 1

Posted July 30, 2012
I would never send my child here. When we moved here from out of state, I went to the school to enroll my kids. I was skeptical because of the low test scores. When we entered, there was a staff member with a line of children at the water fountain. I assume a teacher. She was yelling at the kids with such contempt in her voice that it made me so angry I went in to the office to discuss it with the principal. BTW, I didn't see anything that warranted her behavior. The office staff could not speak proper english and were completely unprofessional. We opted for a private school. Parents beware.

Posted January 27, 2011
My children attend Sandy Grove and the teachers as well as the office staff are really helpful. I love the curriculm and i love the fact that we can email and have great communication. I love the teachers that my children have.

Sandy Grove Elementary 4

Posted July 12, 2009
I have my daugther in Sandy Grove and she has been with Mr. Ter Vree. All I can said is that he is a very professional teacher who goes above and beyond the call of duty with his students. He is commited to the complete success of his students and his dedication to teach made a huge difference in my daugthers overall performance not only at school but also at home, he keept us motivated to get involved at school and I know that he is a great asset to Sandy Grove. Thanks Mr.T for your hard work and for making a huge difference in our Kids education. Mr .Rolando Delvalle

Sandy Grove Elementary
8452 North Old Wire Road, Lumber Bridge, NC  28357
Last modified Sandy Grove Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandy Grove Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.