Posted April 29, 2014
my school is great ! it has a lot to offer students...From great teachers to many clubs.

Posted October 04, 2009
They have the best teachers and best students and we have been hit hard this year because of the state budget and has lost some of our staff. Money would help boost out spirits.

Posted August 14, 2009
I love Mars Hill Elementary! The staff is so friendly and nice to the children. And the principal is the kindest man to the kids I've ever seen in a school!

Posted July 11, 2008

Posted April 29, 2004
I went to this school as a child and now my children attend this school. Overall, I have to say that the teachers are wonderful. However, I am concerned that the administration, with the exception of the superintendant, operates at a political level. I feel that unless a parent is 'a part of the loop', or if he/she disagrees on certain issues, then the status of the child's demeanor drops tremendously. I find this not only unprofessional but greatly unfair to the student and can have a very negative result in the child's overall well being. I am very apologetic to those teachers who do work hard to give our children a wonderful education and am grateful, not only as a parent but as my child's 'protector', for those few good teachers who really love what they do. Thank You.

Posted March 13, 2004
Both of my children attend Mars Hill Elementary and love it! The new facilities are beautiful with so many personal touches and great teacher who really care about going the extra mile for their students. There are lots of clubs and activities and my 5th grader stays after with her teacher, Mrs. Harvey, to do AIG science and reading projects two or three days a week! There are so many great teachers at Mars Hill Elementary...like Robin Ray, Claire Gillespie, Mary Smith, Kathy Pfeffer...the list goes on and on.

Posted September 19, 2003
My daughter started going to Mars Hill Elementary last school year. I have 2 neices and a nephew who have attended this school since they first started school. They have excellent teachers. I love the fact it's such a small town and everyone knows your child by first name when they walk down the halls. I like all the friendliness around Mars Hill Elementary School and I am proud to have a child attending there.

Mars Hill Elementary School
200 School House Lane, Mars Hill, NC  28754
Last modified Mars Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mars Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.