School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

As a ministry of Bible Baptist Church, we desire to fulfill the commission of our Lord to teach His disciples the commandments of God (Matthew 28:19-20). BBCS agrees to assist Christian parents in meeting their biblical responsibility to train their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. (Ephesians 6:4). As an extension of the local church and the Christian home, our school assists parents in giving each student a thorough Christian education as each subject is taught within the parameters and principles of the Word of God.
August 29, 2012

Bible Baptist Christian School 5

Posted September 10, 2012
Our family has been blessed to be a part of the BBCS family for quite a few years. Our eldest (we have three) is now a senior, he has attended since K5. Every year is a testimony and we witness His faithfulness. It is just wonderful to have our kids in a safe and nurturing environment that challenges them to excel academically, educationally and spiritually. BBCS is an abundant blessing and we are so very grateful. To God be the glory!

Bible Baptist Christian School 4

Posted December 15, 2009
I like their preschool program and my son enjoyed it even more. The teachers are very friendly and caring...the way Christians are suppose to be.

Bible Baptist Christian School 2

Posted October 24, 2008
I had a child attend K-4 here. As a intro to preschool it was ok. Class size was small. Lots of crafts. Nice gym. 1 teacher left & another was brought in that was new to teaching preschool. I wasn't pleased with that at all. Playground is ok. Large sandbox but no access to swings (they are outside of the fenced area!) The thing that did us in was the discipline culture here. All the while, I'm telling my child to 'tell the teacher' if he has a problem as that is what they are there to do (especially at THIS age) is to help the kids learn how to work things out. My child stopped telling the teacher when things happened to him. When I asked why, he said 'because they'll just tell you don't tattle!' No thanks! We've moved on to a better school where they help the kids.

Bible Baptist Christian School 1

Posted February 17, 2008
the dress code at this school is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!! and the school can have no consideration for what the student has to say but their education is extreemly chalenging but you will come out of the school prepared for college.

Bible Baptist Christian School 0

Posted December 30, 2007
The school gives the student a good education, but little consideration for the student's viewpoint. The dress code does not make any sense.

Bible Baptist Christian School 4

Posted November 29, 2006
My child has attended the K-4 preschool at BBCS. This school is above average. BUT, the K-3's & K-4's have 3 different teachers during the day (this was not disclosed in the initial interview). The lunch menu is very low on variety and quality. Enrichment activities are a bit rare. There are class and school newsletters. People seem to love the K-12 part of the school but that doesn't seem to be based on the academics of the school, but more on the religous environment. There is PTA involvement.

Bible Baptist Christian School 5

Posted August 04, 2004
It is an awesome school. The teachers are very loving. It is a place your kids will have fun and love. Your kids are very safe there. I have sent my kids there since they were 5. 1 kid graduated from there. It is a great school. Wend your kids there.

Bible Baptist Christian School
2724 Margaret Wallace Rd, Matthews, NC  28105
Last modified Bible Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Bible Baptist Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top