Cornatzer Elementary 0

Posted May 13, 2009
This school is outstanding. I have a kindergartener here and could not be more pleased. The teacher goes out of her way to make sure each child is challenged at their specific level/ability. All the support staff has been so friendly and helpful. Communication between staff and parents is outstanding. The children have been exposed to a wide array of subjects and the school really embraces and prioritizes the importance of children becoming great citizens as well, through an emphasis on positivity, respect, responsibility, self-improvement, trying hard and being kind. I have nothing but positive things to say and am delighted my child will be attending CZES the next few years.

Posted March 02, 2008
Cornatzer is like a second home to our family. My children are being taught the love of learning, self-esteem, kindness, and good choices-the important stuff... We are grateful for Cornatzer, it's staff, and the other families that attend this school. You will not find a better school for your children.

Posted May 07, 2007
I have two kids that attend this wonderful school. I love the teachers they are great. I recommend this school to anyone coming into this area.

Posted April 15, 2005
I love this school! The teachers and staff are nice, helpful and caring. My son feels comfortable and welcome. That's very important. The school is relatively new, which is also a nice plus. I'm looking at buying a new home right now and will not purchase if it's not in the Cornatzer school district!

Posted January 03, 2005
Cornatzer elementary school is one of the best schools in the system. The staff is very professional and courtious when notifying parrents of problems and achievements with their children. Both my sons go to the school and i have hads several meatings with both of their teachers and am very pleased. The office staff is friendly and the principal is very professional as well. I rate this school a 5/5.

Cornatzer Elementary
552 Cornatzer Road, Mocksville, NC  27028
Last modified Cornatzer Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cornatzer Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top