Posted January 08, 2012
This school is pretty cool, I mean, all of us try to get along. I honestly think the teachers and principal are amazing. There is sooo much that we are capable of, and the staff knows that we can do it, and they are there for us no matter what.

Posted February 19, 2009

Posted December 07, 2008
I attend the early college and I absolutely love it! :)

Posted November 19, 2008
Early College is great because you get so close to your techers that it feels like there family and same with the student we are all friends! It is a great challenge and a great way to get everyone ready for college. 'Go to Early College to get more Knowledge'

Posted October 02, 2008
this school has done wonders for my child! she is doing better in school than she ever has!

Posted August 18, 2008

Davie Early College High
1211 Salisbury Road, Mocksville, NC  27028
Last modified Davie Early College High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davie Early College High Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.