Posted July 03, 2008
A really warm and loving environment. Very concerned with the individual child. I love that the principal and staff know my child by name, they really pay attention!

Pinebrook Elementary 0

Posted March 18, 2008
I have a four year old i the pre k class and she love her teacers and all of her little friends. She has also learned alot and loves to go every day

Posted April 17, 2007

Posted August 26, 2003
Pinebrook has been wonderful. I have 2 older children which attended and loved it. I am now involved with Pinebrook again with my third child. They are the most caring concerned staff you could imagine! Thank you Pinebrook!

Pinebrook Elementary
477 Pinebrook School Road, Mocksville, NC  27028
Last modified Pinebrook Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pinebrook Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top