Bad
Good

Have been giving this school chance after chance to prove itself for 3 years and I'm troubled by the whole charade. We're on principle #3. Arts school does mean expression yet the lack of even letting their stundents wear a stripped color shirt of their choice is not allowed. Ethnic diversity is great here if your spanish and african american otherwise you might as well be in a third world country. This school only supports lower income students and families who have no other choice in regards of location or desire of a true education based on truth rather than charade. Union County should be ashamed of the true reason for this schools purpose. A dump zone with a fancy name. Their are some good kids and staff here that deserve much more

This is one of the greatest schools I have ever seen. I am a grand parent and I just love the Principal, Mr. Harvey, the teachers, and even the custodians. Everyone wears smiles and looks so happy to be educating these precious children. I can never say enough thanks, Benton Heights for all you do. You are there with the children and It really shows. God Bless all of you. Loretta Hall

I researched many schools in the area and chose Benton Heights due to the diversity and high quality programs offered to the students. I cannot express how pleased I am with this school and the staff. Mr. Harvey as well as all of the classroom teachers I have had the pleasure of working with have proven to be caring, inspiring individuals with a true desire to better the lives of young people. I am an educator myself and can honestly say that I cannot imagine my child in any other school.

this is the best school ever especially the arts program

This is my son's first year at BHES. I moved him from a different school in the county. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They use positive discipline, which works wonderfully. In my opinion, this is the best school in Union County. BHES is wonderful.

Excellent school with caring administration and teachers.

Outstanding leadership and teachers! We are pleased with the attention and education our children receive! A very diversified student body with paerental involvement.

benton heights ,the best. we love you TIGERS,. A 5 STAR.

Last modified Benton Heights Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.