Posted January 05, 2009
My autistic son has made huge amounts of progress. This is the only school he has ever attended. Comparing Wolf to the other school that my other children attend, it is wonderful. I always feel like I have been taken care of, my son is always happy when he returns home and always is excited about going to school. He is confident and knows he is loved. I am thankful for Wolf school.

Posted March 13, 2008
Since we moved to Union County from Texas two years ago, my special needs daughter has made wonderful progress. I like the fact that her therapists are available and that she is seen as an individual and not part of a mainstreamed whole student body, which we had in Texas. The smaller class size makes the individual attention possible.

Posted June 21, 2007

Wolfe School 3

Posted May 15, 2007

Wolfe School
722 Brewer Drive, Monroe, NC  28112
Last modified Wolfe School is a Public school
Wolfe School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.