Posted September 03, 2010
Fairview is a wonderful school! I am always so welcomed and my children have always had wonderful and caring teachers. My children have learned so much and the staff goes out of their way to help in any way that they can. I am so happy that my children get to have this wonderful experience.

Fairview Elementary School 0

Posted August 25, 2009
I think Fairview is a great school. I have 3 children there and am very happy. I think Mrs. Thomas is a very caring principle; You see her all over the school! She is very involved. I have had wonderful, happy , kind teachers.

Posted September 23, 2008

Fairview Elementary School 4

Posted October 05, 2007
Fairview is blessed to have a level of innocence no longer found in much of America. It is a good place to teach, learn and grow. Kelly Thomas, the new principal, is wisely getting the 'lay of the land' prior to making any major changes. I do agree that the staff needs to work on friendly faces. October 5, 2007

Fairview Elementary School 2

Posted February 05, 2007
This school may have a good academic program but, it is not a warm & welcoming school. They have an open door policy which is great but, when you come in to see your child no one gives you the time of day. Teachers will see you and wont even say hello. You leave your child in there care all day and they can't even say hi. Teacher yell and are disrespectful to the children. Not nurturing at all. I'm sorry my child was zone for this school.

Fairview Elementary School 2

Posted December 30, 2006
The school is just okay. They could use some new open-minded staff.

Posted September 27, 2005
Fairview is a school filled with caring, dedicated teachers and staff. The principle,Mrs.Rape,is very attentive to the needs and concerns of parents and students.Our family has witnessed this first hand. We are blessed to be part of such a great school and community.

Fairview Elementary School 4

Posted April 21, 2005
This school is great. I love the principal! I also love the number one teacher Mrs.Simpson.

Fairview Elementary School
110 Clontz Road, Monroe, NC  28110
Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.