Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school does not tolerate bulling! Students respect one another and their teachers. Uniform dress code helps, less peer pressure.

Fantastic school! Teachers and administration are outstanding! My child went from failing to an honor student!

Great community! The administration is amazing and my daughter looks forward to going to school each day!

This is my child's first year at Parkwood Middle and we love it. The principal is second to none, the administrative staff is so nice and helpful and the teachers are wonderful. I must say coming into this school we were skeptical but after being there a year we are very happy with the experience.

Our son is finishing his first year at Parkwood and we are very happy with the experience. The school is older but the education and community are fantastic! Teachers actually interact with students as people and they actually seem to like the kids! :) The staff and administration are very helpful and thorough. Spread the work on the great school!!

I am a parent of two current students at Parkwood. I have to admit, when we first looked at Parkwood Middle School we were skeptical about sending our kids there. It's been 2+ years now and we could not be happier. The staff is not only friendly and approachable, but they have gone to great lengths to help us with any needs/requests we may have had over time. We have enjoyed caring teachers, who are willing to work with you and your child if necessary. The student body is well balanced from a diversity perspective in my view. If I had to do it over again, we would gladly send our children to Parkwood Middle School. It is a diamond in the rough. Thanks Parkwood Staff for making our experience such a good one. Our kids have benefited greatly.

Parkwood is an awesome school it has lots of fun athletics.they have clubs.and everyone here is friends to each other.

Fantastic school! Don't let it's older design fool you, this school has made such progress and EXCEEDED expected growth last year.

We love Parkwood Middle. My daughter has great teachers who really care and she is able to take advantage of many activites. She was never an "athlete" but a teacher suggested she try a girls-only running program and now she is running cross-country and loves it. Her teachers have taken the time to find out what interest her and help her learn by tapping into her desires. Great drama progam as well. Administrators are also accessible (a rarity in schools today)

My daughter just completed all three years at Parkwood and it was a great experience. It may not be a new fancy building, but the teachers and staff care! The administration runs a tight ship, but kids now days need to be taught to respect authority. Great school.

Last modified Parkwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.