Prospect Elementary School 1

Posted February 22, 2013
Although I was expecting this school to be pretty good, because everything that I looked up suggested it was a descent school, I have been extremely disappointed in lack of concern and commitment my child's teacher, as well as the principle, has shown toward my child's education. The principle told me, when I expressed my concerns to her, that her major focus was on EOG scores. What happened to educators who seek to enhance children's education?

Prospect Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Best teachers in the world. :) Our Granddaughter will have so many wonderful memories of Prospect Elementary. We are blessed.

Prospect Elementary School 5

Posted October 29, 2008
This is an outstanding school. My children have attended this school for several years. The teachers are outstanding and really care about the kids in their class. My children have always excelled in their classes year and the teachers have encouraged them to do their best. I'm proud to say this is one of the best elementary schools around.

Prospect Elementary School 5

Posted October 17, 2008
I love this school. I haven't found discipline to be a problem. If you go to the right people about the problem, it immediately gets taken care of. The teacher's and the principle should be made aware of a problem and the problem documented. Being a bully is not tolerated and children feel at ease to go to their teacher if they have a problem. Academically, each child is encouraged to do their best and excell in all areas. This is one of the best elementary schools in the county in my opinion and I am proud of the teachers and students there.

Prospect Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2008
The teachers are caring and professional, but discipline is a problem at Prospect Elementary. Problem students are just transferred to other classes, warned repeatedly, and tolerated. Disruptions in my son's 3rd grade class were so bad that some days nothing got done. We transferred our son to a private school this year, to avoid his spending 4th grade with the same undisciplined kids. However, the school is parent friendly and is safe and secure.

Prospect Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
I love Prospect. My twins are in the third grade and they love school. They enjoy their teacher and they have done great this year. Everyone at Prospect is friendly and always trys to help with whatever question I have.

Prospect Elementary School
3005 Ruben Road, Monroe, NC  28112
Last modified Prospect Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prospect Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.