Posted November 25, 2013
I had both of my children in this school for years and I couldnt be more happier! My daughter is in 5th grade and her teacher has really structured her and prepared her for 6th grade. He's a little strict but that's what she needed to buckle down and stay on task. All the staffs are wonderful including Mr Henderson in the past years and now Mr Spencer! My kids always looked forward to school. Now, that's statement alone!

Posted May 17, 2013
My son is in the Exceptional Children's Preschool at Shiloh Elementary and we all love it!! The teachers are great and give him the individual attention that he needs, while including all of the students in an assortment of activities that assist everyone with their own issues. My son has great therapists that really focus on helping him overcome his delays and include him with other children's therapy time to give him extra help, if needed. Overall, the school is great!

Posted July 02, 2012
Very pleased with the teachers and staff support. Love Mr. Spencer the principal. He is very supportive to both the parents and students. Although we are still getting use to the schedule it seems to work for our family.

Shiloh Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2011
We love Shiloh. I have 2 kids who attend Shiloh and I'm very happy with all of the teachers we've had. My kids look forward to going to school every day and I feel good that they are going to a school where they are well cared for and challenged. We chose to live here because of the schools, before we even had kids, and I'm very happy with our decision.

Shiloh Elementary School 0

Posted July 09, 2008
My family and I have been in N.C. for almost three years, and this past year, my two oldest sons attended Shiloh. Overall, I very pleased with their experience there. My oldest son has some developmental issues that made it alittle uncomfortable in such a large, structured environment. However, the school, (especially the principal), strives to do the best job possible. Due to the population growth in the area, my children will be attending Sun Valley elementary School. Hopefully, both schools will operate well with fewerstudents.

Shiloh Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2008
We just relocated here from up N.H. and I have to say this school is 110% better than the schools up there.There meals are balanced and give my child options.I have watched my daughter really grow academically.It has been wonderful .Although it is a litle crowded, it is of no surprise since the school has national awards of excellence.

Posted August 27, 2007
I have lived here for many years and my son attended another school before Shiloh. This year he started as a 2nd grader. I couldnt be more pleased with this school's system, staff and curriculum. My son is very happy and as a parent the transition was even easier because of the staffs caring attitudes and security system enforcement. Yes, they do have a population issue but so does everyone else and they are in the midst of building more schools.

Posted October 21, 2006
We moved to Charlotte a year ago. We have been very impressed with the quality of the teachers, the lunches and the principal. Growth is a problem but they are handling it very well. My children are in the fifth and 1st grade and they have both thrived at Shiloh. I will have a Kindergartener next year and I have no reservations putting him into Shiloh too.

Shiloh Elementary School 3

Posted September 18, 2006
shiloh was a great school. It has great potential however it has exceeded it capacity for students and doubled the amount for which it was meant too hold. Right now we have twenty five trailers and are the largest elementary school in Union County according to the charlotte observer. The new principal, Mr. Henderson has brought a breath of fresh air to the school however he has no control over the growth in the area. Unfortunately our precious school and our students and staff suffer the consequences of over population.

Posted June 08, 2006
I have found this school to be very good. The principal and staff a very nice. They have been a school of excellence since my son started school and he is in the 4th grade. the staff are very caring.

Shiloh Elementary School
5210 Rogers Road, Monroe, NC  28110
Last modified Shiloh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shiloh Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.