Posted February 14, 2013
unionville elementary favorite school still remember the big gym the walk athon and the cheerleaders i remember when we usto run to the front of the school too have recess oh those where the days i miss when i was in kindergarden i miss all the fun we usto have especially in mrs. mcdowalds class i miss her and mrs. Brock she was a nice teacher i miss runing around and having too learn how too unionville is truly an amazing school hate that i had to move to florida i am 15

Posted February 19, 2009
I love Unionville! Every teacher there is truly concerned about the weel being of my child, the principal knows your child's name and the community environment is great! I could not have asked for a better school for my son to start school in. Now that he is in first grade, I can't wait until next year when my daughter gets to begin her journey at Unionville. One of the best schools in the state!

Unionville Elementary School 0

Posted July 24, 2007
My son is going into 4th grade in the fall. Great school and teaching staff.

Posted April 22, 2007
great school! I work in public school and am thankful for the safe, nurturing caring environment my daughter is in everyday! we are lucky to have such a great school! way to go Unionville!

Posted April 29, 2006
What a spectacular energy permeates this school! The attitudes of everyone: staff, administration, faculty becomes this fantastic basis for the students to learn. The positive approach of everyone I have encountered at the school since moving here could not be overestimated - or the impact on my daughter and son being excited about school and all that they learn there. Not just academics, but character and plain old common decency. I just couldn't be more satisfied - or impressed.

Posted April 25, 2006
My son and I recently moved; I was very concerned because I had him in a great public school, arguably the best school district in South Carolina, but I shouldn't have worried at all. Everyone made the transition to this new state, new school district, new school one of the best experiences that a little one could have. I know my son misses his friends in South Carolina, but he has had no problems meeting and feeling comfortable enough with the children of Unionville Elem. The teachers have made him love school even more than before. Now, instead of me waking him up and begging him to get moving in the morning, it's the other way around, in he comes...'Hey mom, I got school today. Time to wake up!' That, in itself is a blessing and I have to thank the Staff at Unionville for that.

Posted October 26, 2005
This school is great! My kids have been going to this school for 4 years now. They work with them and talk with me about them and how they are doing. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

Unionville Elementary School 4

Posted April 21, 2005
- a former student
This school is great! I just came here from Fairview and it is way more then I expected. My principal knew my name on the first day of school! Also almost every single day Mrs.Cook comes and checks on the classrooms.

Posted August 20, 2004
Excellent school. My son was having a hard time learning to read. His teachers gave him every resource they could provide to help him. Now he is a top reader in his class. My daughter came from schools where they automatically gave her A's. These teachers saw what she could do and pushed her to do her individual best. It wasn't that she met all state standards. They wanted her to be the best she could be. All teachers are different, but ours have been marvelous. There is also a fantastic amount of support from the parents and community with the involvement of this school. We love it.

Posted January 09, 2004

Unionville Elementary School
4511 Unionville Road, Monroe, NC  28110
Last modified Unionville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Unionville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.