Posted July 12, 2014
I thank the Lord for TCS. They have amazing teachers that give my children the individual attention needed to learn the concepts of the subjects they are taught. When my daughter received $15,000 per year in academic scholarships from the University she will be attending based upon her GPA and college entry scores, I was thrilled. These scholarships alone more than offset my investment of sending her to TCS since K5. Not only was she immersed in a wholesome Christian atmosphere (which was crucial to me), having teachers who encouraged her walk with God, but the education she received was excellent.

Posted June 02, 2014
TCS is an amazing school! The heart of the staff is to nurture, to educate, and to prepare all of its students for the challenges of life. No child is left behind. The school offers a range of opportunities for children to grow both personally and spiritually. I attended the school as a student, and I have returned to teach there. I can honestly say that there is no other school that I would have rather attended as a student. I am blessed to be teaching here now. My heart is to teach and guide the students in the same way that I was taught and guided.

Tabernacle Christian School 1

Posted June 02, 2014
As a former student who attended for six plus years and graduated from TCS, this is my opinion. The college preparation degree did not prepare well enough for college in the subjects of math, science, history, economics, computers, or Spanish. Students were not taught critical thinking, philosophy, or adequate essay or paper writing skills and formats. There were no advanced placement classes, the local Career Center was never even mentioned, and there was no college counselling or career aptitude tests. The atmosphere of the school was the least challenging out of all the schools I've attended before and after. The education I received has had minimal real world application because I was not taught to learn, only to test well. If my parents and I had known this school would not educate sufficiently, would limit my opportunities, and set me back as far as it did I would never have attended. Homeschool would have been a better option. There were no extracurricular activities other than sports and the sports programs were no better than the education. Also, although the educators may have been capable of teaching, most, if not all, were not qualified or certified as teachers.

Posted August 29, 2013
My son attended Tabernacle for high school. My biggest regret was not moving him to the school earlier. His teachers were all highly qualified for their subjects, but even more important was their character. He received a great education with Christian standards. I would highly recommend this school and would be happy to speak to anyone looking to move their child.

Posted August 25, 2013
I really enjoyed my time at Tabernacle Christian School. I was challenged to pursue the Lord and be an example for fellow students. I was also encouraged to pursue excellence in my studies daily. This proved to be beneficial my first year of college when I encountered some tough classes but maintained excellent grades. I would recommend this school to those who want to instill discipline and a good work ethic into their children.

Posted August 18, 2013
I am a parent of a rising 6th grader here at Tabernacle Christian School. My son has been at Tabernacle since he was two years old. Each teacher that he has ever had loved him like he was their own child. The staff has a great love for our children. I have always been well pleased with the wonderful school and staff. I love the fact that each subject taught in biblical truth. Not only do the children get taught education, but they are taught the truth of God. I feel like Christian Education doesn't cost it pays.

Posted August 18, 2013
My daughter began attending TCS during her Kindergarten year. We have been extremely satisfied with the culture of the school. The teachers and staff are outstanding Christian leaders and show genuine love for each child. We have been very happy with the annual SAT progress scores. Lord willing, our daughter will proudly complete her remaining years at TCS.

Posted August 17, 2013
I attended TCS for many years. So there was pretty much no question to where my own children would go. My kids have been in TCS since kindergarten. Two of them since K4. They have always loved it. The teachers are incredible. There's never been a doubt that the staff love my children and want what's best for them. I love TCS!! Wouldn't change a thing!!

Posted August 17, 2013
I just love TCS !!! I have the last of my 5 children going through school now and Lord willing my Grandchildren will be next. There is nothing like having Jesus put first and seeing that through a Childs heart and their eyes. May God continue to Bless TCS

Posted August 16, 2013
It is always my privilege to tell others I graduated from Tabernacle Christian School. Not only did I receive an excellent education, but it is where I was taught many valuable lessons in why having great character was essential in living a productive life. The most important lesson I learned was to love the Lord Jesus Christ and honor Him in all I do. I am so thankful for the opportunity I had to attend TCS and I hope to send my child there too. My parents made many sacrifices to allow me and my siblings to attend this great school and I know they would say it was worth every cent.

Tabernacle Christian School
2900 Walkup Avenue, Monroe, NC  28110
Last modified Tabernacle Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Tabernacle Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.