First Assembly Christian School 3

Posted January 28, 2011
I have been fortunate to have been associated with First Assembly for many years, as my children have only attended this school. I would like to say, "Thank you", to all of the teachers and staff that have helped to make my children well rounded members of society. Thank you for caring and loving through the teaching that you do! Only heaven will know how truly great you all are!

First Assembly Christian School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Though the school may seem dark and old. The teachers teach the students respect and values. Though the principal may seem unapproachable she is very welcoming and loving as long as you respect her and do as she says

First Assembly Christian School 4

Posted August 14, 2008
I have had 2 children go there, and they work great with the kids . Took my kids to county school and was not happy ! Put my children back here and was blessed with everything, they are great !

First Assembly Christian School 1

Posted September 05, 2007
This school is a disappointment in so many ways. Upon walking in you feel the cold institutional-like atmosphere rather than the warm environment you would expect from a Christian based school. There are sparse toys for the children to play with, very few of any educational value. Most teachers can be found standing and talking with other teachers, or just staring at the children rather than interacting with them. This school should not be a choice for parents who wish for their children to receive a stimulating and well-rounded educational experience.

First Assembly Christian School 4

Posted July 30, 2007
I have 2 children enrolled at First Assembly and am very pleased with the school. The principal is strict, yet very fond of her students. My children speak highly of her. Because of the low tuition, the school is unable to provide a wide variety of extracurricular activities, however, every year more activities are added. My children come home every day with a smile on their faces, speak only good things about the teachers, principal and school. I highly recommend it!

First Assembly Christian School 1

Posted August 15, 2006
The school environment was very unfriendly. My children did not make the adjustment at all which prompted me to move them immediately. The response at the new school was completely different. The staff were not very welcoming, friendly or trained. Also, there were no toys for the children and the school just looked dark and dismal.

First Assembly Christian School 2

Posted June 28, 2006
Ther teachers do not have any necessary qualifications. The principal is very unapproachable. For this to be a Christian School, you don't feel it walking in. The education is not the main focus. The main focus is the principal remaining to be the BOSS. She does not set a good example for her teachers.

First Assembly Christian School 5

Posted July 12, 2005
My son has received a very high level of learning at First Assembly. The teachers have spent there time instilling discipline and good learning habits. My son excels at reading and they are able to offer different reading groups for all skill levels. We have enjoyed the school and will keep our children there as long as it continues.

First Assembly Christian School 2

Posted April 12, 2005
This school does not have an open door policy. In fact, the principal wears a very unwelcoming face. There is only an offering of the very basic education.

First Assembly Christian School
2500 Arnold Drive, Monroe, NC  28110
Last modified First Assembly Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
First Assembly Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.