Posted October 12, 2009
My wife and I have had 3 children graduate from this school. They are well-adjusted young men who have gone on to further their education. The advanced Abeka Curriculum equipped them to score consistently above grade level on the National Standard Achievement Test each year. Solid academics in the context of character development was the best choice for our children.

Posted October 01, 2009
What a great place! After graduating from Shining Light, I am now seeing the quality principles that they taught me carried out in in my everyday life. If you want your child to be a failure in life, do not send him/her to this school. SLBA is a place for kids who want to succeed. Higher education for those reaching higher.

Shining Light Baptist Academy 0

Posted May 24, 2008
If you plan to keep your child at this school throughout 12th and you are satisfied then okay. However, if you will switch to a public school at any time, be aware. We've spent over $9000 in tutoring to get her up to grade level because she did not get the basics in elementary. However, she had high academic marks in elementary at this school. Its really affected her self esteem academically.

Posted March 14, 2005
This is a wonderful school. Both of my children graduated from the academy. Both have gone on to further their education. I would recommend this school to anyone interested in a quality, Christ honoring education.

Shining Light Baptist Academy
2541 Old Charlotte Highway, Monroe, NC  28110
Last modified Shining Light Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Shining Light Baptist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.