Posted May 06, 2013
Great. Its an excellent school. The teacher, student, principal are very good. Great leadership. Amazing scool

Posted December 08, 2012
- Excellent teachers - good and caring staff - Nice activities for kids - Public school with higher than private standards - Overcrowding??? Not so much - we do not think of it being an issue

Posted May 26, 2009

Posted April 04, 2009

Posted January 21, 2009

Posted July 10, 2008
I noticed that some of the previous e-mails discussed overcrowding issues. However, a new school was built down the road, so there are now less than 750 students. Hallways are quiet and there's now plenty of space. I have been pleased with my kids' teachers. The school is challenging, yet caring. Great combination!

Lake Norman Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2007
Teacher quality is not consistent in this school. While it has many excellent teachers, it also has staff that would be better suited to non childcare careers. It is however a very safe school and focuses on safety and good citizenship.

Lake Norman Elementary School 3

Posted January 10, 2006
I found some of the teachers to be less than mediocre, while others to be very good. This school has very few extracurricular activities and no programs for gifted children.

Posted February 23, 2004
This school is excellant even though thereis a severe over crowding issue. I do not fear for the safety of my children while they are there because of the high numbers. The staff is outstanding.

Posted February 17, 2004
I have been very impressed by this school. My husband and I are professionals and have felt like we have found a school with private school level involvement of parents yet still is a public school. We have 3 children at this school and have been very impressed and pleased with the school staff who treat our children with individual attention, compassion and strengthen our children's love of academics.

Lake Norman Elementary School
255 Oak Tree Road, Mooresville, NC  28117
Last modified Lake Norman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Norman Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.