Posted January 05, 2014
We moved to Mooresville when my son was a freshman. Initially, I was not impressed. The school looked old and run down. But, the technology is amazing and has really kept my son engaged over the years. The staff has been caring and interested in helping him achieve his full potential. There have been many AP classes offered and the teachers have prepared him well for the AP exams. He has passed every AP exam with flying colors. We enjoy the sports programs and he has found a great group of friends to hang out with that have wonderful parents. The principal has had an open door anytime I had a question or need. We love MHS!

Posted October 28, 2013
This school thought keep in mind this is my second year of teaching, Doesn't stand up to it's expectations. Some students say they'd rather skip their needed classes then come back. Some teachers don't care what you have to say (some students say & I've also Witnessed), My student isn't getting the needed skills for college. I've had parents call and complain that the classes aren't fun, That's not all my issue yet I am in-titled to make a fun learning experience, Also which others do not do. Over all Poor Learning Experience and Poor Interactive abilities. On a happy note, After moving my child has been getting much better grades, went from D's To almost B's.

Posted August 15, 2013
I moved to mooresville high school in my 2nd semester of freshmen year. I am now going to be a junior, but I am moving out of state so I will not be attending mooresville. I am so greatful because the school is HORRIBLE. The student body is not welcoming at all. The teachers are horrible as well and so is the rest of the staff. I would most definitely not recommend this school to ANYONE. I am a very friendly person and when I got there, not too many were welcoming. Very disppointed.

Posted December 09, 2011
Mooresville High School is one of The Best School By Far in the Area of Iredell County, It Better Than Lake Norman High Our Biggest Rival Because We better than them in Football,Graduation rate,Teachers,Sports ect. Mooresville Has other Friend school we like such as South Iredell is other great school but Mooresville in My view is By Far the Best in North Carolina but Its sport team isnt like the best but they learn Live Skill for there future and Its not bout Winning Its Bout BEING A FAMILY! ~GO BIG BLUE/GO BLUE DEVILS! I Hope Anyone That Come to This school Will love it and love everyone around them!

Posted September 16, 2011
My children love this school! All the teachers are very nice, and are quick to response. I love the atmosphere here, and I comfortable sending my children to this school, knowing that they will be safe, and well cared for. My children adore the Mac Laptops, they are so useful and my kids actually enjoy doing their homework. Best school around, hands down!

Posted November 15, 2010
Fantastic school! Principal of the year for North Carolina is at the helm...it has to great! Congrats on that Mr. Wirt! Great classes including many honors and AP classes are offered at the high school. Every student has a laptop, that's 21st century technology available to all MHS students! I am a very pleased parent. If you are looking to relocate to the Mooresville area, The Mooresville Graded School District is the place to be!

Mooresville Senior High 0

Posted March 19, 2010
This school is great, I recommend anybody that is looking to relocate here in Mooresville. Mooresville High School is the place. The high school classes are great with a great variety of AP classes, also there are great electives that you can learn for your future career. This school is great.

Posted December 30, 2009
Mooresville High School is a great school. As we are known for our sports the acedemics are wonderful too. We get to learn,do projects, and homework right on the apple macbooks which is pretty neat. The school may be alittle bit old but yet its cool thinking of all the people who have graduated from it. Go Blue Devils!!!!

Mooresville Senior High 4

Posted March 02, 2009

Posted February 04, 2009

Mooresville Senior High
659 East Center Avenue, Mooresville, NC  28115
Last modified Mooresville Senior High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mooresville Senior High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top