Posted March 06, 2014
I am a mother of 3, my oldest attended South Elementary K-3 and my younger two are currently attending South Elementary (both started in kindergarten). They all absolutely LOVE this school, as do my husband & myself! The teachers (all of them) are wonderful, caring and just truly amazing people, the principal (Dr Debra Marsh) does a outstanding job at this school along with the children that attend. We are all completely happy with all the years we have been here!

Posted September 18, 2013
My son has been a student of this school for the 4th year now. He loves to go to school, teachers are great, they are highly committed to the success of every student.

Posted August 13, 2012
My daughter is about to begin her 1st grade year. We had a rough teacher in the beginning of kindy and we met with the prinicipal and she changed her teacher for us. The kindergarten teacher we got after was AMAZING! She made my daughter have a wonderful kindy experience. We can not wait to begin this year!

Posted October 04, 2009
South Elementary is full of wonderful teachers and staff that truly care about it students. My daughter's Kindergarten teacher has gone out of her way to help my little girl adjust and learn. My little girl is developmentally delayed, the city of Mooresville and the school system has stepped up to the plate to help my daughter get to her learning potential. Thank you South for helping my little girl. You are a school of excellence. I hope you win.

South Elementary 0

Posted September 17, 2009
The teacher sure is bringing out the best in my granddaughter-her compassion and knowledge in how to handle situations seems to be the best-I applaud her and the school.

Posted September 16, 2009
I love the size of this school. Growing up I always felt lost in a sea of students and teachers. They are able to give more attention to a smaller group of kids.

Posted July 29, 2009
My daughter goes to this school and I just love the hours,teachers and how clean and safe it is

Posted November 15, 2008

Posted September 19, 2006
I think South is a great school. The teachers and staff are sweet and very helpful. I hope I can send my other child there when she is old enough.

Posted March 26, 2004
This is an excellent school. Friendly caring attitude and excellent academics.

South Elementary
839 South Magnolia Street, Mooresville, NC  28115
Last modified South Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top