Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Wonderful experience with the EC team. My child has benefited greatly from transferring to this school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Again, only had one issue and the accommodation was made to move to another teacher's classroom for a better personality & teaching style fit.

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework is appropriate for age levels. Should not be busy work nor occupy evening family time or extra curricular interests.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Walk the Hallways! Every school (heck, corporate America too) should duplicate their RIGHT CHOICES presentations. Understanding topics at deep levels was evident. Moral character is Praised!

EXCELLENT experience with 3 children, all with different needs, personalities and learning style. Staff is highly qualified, seem to love the environment which must mean great principals. After school Clubs & Programs prepared them for Middle and High school too!

I am beginning to question my choice of Lakeshore for my child. We moved to this district over the summer and heard excellent things about it and it was a key point in our relocation. So far I have a teacher who has no idea what ADHD is, no special classes for ADHD, a complete lack of communication, I've reported bullies three times and today my child was allowed to be a car rider despite the fact that he is a bus rider. When I asked how that happens, I was simply told "I don't know". Apparently they will let a 7 yr old dictate his/her own form of transportation without consulting a parent. Now I am looking into different schools.

Lakeshore has everything we wanted for our child. As everyone knows, the most important factor in the success of a school is the parental involvement. Based on the people who live in this district, it is an unbelievable school with great parents, involved in their children's lives. With that being said, the staff and teachers are also wonderful and treat our child with respect and integrity and impart great knowledge and wisdom on them. If I had to choose any school in the world to send our child, it would be Lakeshore Elementary. I have no doubt that our child is getting the best foundation possible to move on to the next level.

Last school year we had 2 children at LES, one in the AIG (Academically and Intellectually Gifted) program. My wife and I are very pleased. The principal is beginning her second year and brings many years of outstanding academic experience. Any effective school is not only about the students, teachers, and administration; but parents engaged in the education of their children. LES is well-rounded and will continue to exceed.

Last modified Lakeshore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.