Posted October 20, 2009

Posted September 18, 2009

Mooresville Intermediate 3

Posted August 17, 2004
As with all schools you have the good and the bad. If I had to rate this school it would be a 7. This I say that you are going to have a 50% chance of it being good or a 50% of it being bad. We have had both. I currently have two childern in this district and we are looking to buy elsewhere. I don't agree with teaching the slowest child in the class. As each student needs to learn, but the smarter ones don't need to be held back either. You will take your chances with this school district. So if your looking to buy here, you need to look at the student body first. They wont always speak out to the teacher or principal. Specialy when those are the ones not fallowing through with their promise. They set the tone and its low. Cheri Murphy

Posted March 26, 2004
This school and staff is excellent! Good feedback from teachers and an overall caring attitude.

Mooresville Intermediate 4

Posted September 14, 2003
My children were students at Mooresville Intermediate School until just recently we moved to Florida. I just wanted to let the staff know that they were/are wonderful at your school. When I would come to school the staff in the office always made me and my family feel welcome,thank you.

Posted August 22, 2003

Mooresville Intermediate
1438 Coddle Creek Highway, Mooresville, NC  28115
Last modified Mooresville Intermediate is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mooresville Intermediate Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.