Posted July 17, 2013
My son attended Coddle Creek last year, 2012-2013 for the first time as a 4th grader. I cannot say enough amazing things about our experience with the leadership staff and his 4th grade teacher. This is a great school!

Posted May 16, 2013
My kids are 2nd grade and 4th grade. They LOVED going to school everyday! Great leadership. Amazing school.

Posted June 11, 2012
My son attended Kindergarten here. He LOVED his teachers, and LOVED going to school everyday! Very pleased with all staff!

Posted May 13, 2011
As a kindergarten parent whose child went to a pre-school academy, I am extremely pleased with all involved at Coddle Creek Elementary. Our son has advanced well past expectations and is happy to go to school everyday.

Coddle Creek Elementary School
484 Presbyterian Road, Mooresville, NC  28115
Last modified Coddle Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coddle Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.