Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son goes to this school, however I feel like his safety as far as the stupid bus observers that are supposed to handle any situation can't. and aren't trained properly to watch over kids while there on the bus. My son has been cussed out by a bully, and continues to be assaulted,, put down, by this person on his bus. I'm very angry that teenage kids ride on his bus.

Kindergarten was amazing and challenging. Great teachers along with the principle...AMAZING!!! You can tell these people care about each and every child!

We offer a safe, caring environment, excellent education, and a variety of extra-curricular activities. Many opportunities are open for parent involvement.

This is the first year my children have went to W.A. Young and have done more at this school pertaining to school work than the other school they previously went to (want mention no name) both of my girls love this school and have learned so much. To speak of sports I prefer a school who focuses on academics yes kids love sports that why you can envolve them in other school nearby for sports. I have no regrets putting my kids in W.A. Young School it was the best decision I have made

My son just started kindergarten this year at WA Young. I have had nothing but great things to say about this school! I am glad I put my child there! He has wonderful teachers that have really taught him alot! Thanks so much!!!!

There are outstanding teachers at this school but no parent involment the school has struggled since opening. Many behavior problems are being moved to the school and the teachers are overwhelmed with discipline problems. I feel the school needs to be revamped with a mix of students. I feel like the the teachers and administration is feeling defeated. I visit the school often and I know how hard the faculty works and they are a very caring group. They need help.

Last modified W A Young Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.