Posted January 16, 2014
My Child came from India and joined this school in 1st grade. The environment, fluency in English everything is new for her. I take this opportunity to thank her class teacher Ca....., ESL teacher and all of them who had made my child very comfortable and i see a tremendous change with my daughter. To me the best school in Morrisville is CEDAR FORK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL who gives full attention to each and every child.

Posted January 15, 2014
My 3rd child is now attending Cedar Fork and we could not be more pleased with the teaching quality. All teachers (except one who is no longer there) have been phenomenal. They have cared deeply about the kids in the class. Most of the teachers gave my kids opportunities for additional challenge and learning beyond the core class work. We have been thrilled with our kids' experience. I will make one important point, however, and that is that both my wife and I are VERY involved in the school and in our kids classes. We volunteer as often as possible, both in our kids individual classes and in other areas of the school. In general, parental involvement at Cedar Fork is amazing--much better than the school in Arizona where our oldest attended kindergarten--and there is a definite feeling of community.

Posted August 14, 2013
My children attend this school and I am very pleased with their progress and the best part is the teachers are very dedicated and give their best to the students.

Cedar Fork Elementary 4

Posted October 03, 2012
The review stating the principal concentrates on the students and parents' concerns as her first priority is the way all schools should be. This is the advantage that private schools have over public schools. A Teachers' focus has to be based on student success and they should find their fulfillment in this way. I lived in the Washington DC area for several years and moved to Montgomery County rather than Washington DC because DC's school system was run for the benefit of the teachers and school administrators---not the students. Washington DC had one of the highest expenditures/student in the U.S. with one of the lowest levels of student success. Teachers should have fulfilling careers but the focus of schools must be the success of the students.

Cedar Fork Elementary 3

Posted August 15, 2012
I am disappointed to see that a negative review was deleted from this site recently. As a parent and a friend of a former teacher at this school, I have to say that the administrators at this school create a very poor working environment. The principal undermines the authority of the teachers on a regular basis, and is an absolute pushover when it comes to parent concerns/issues. She does not stand up for her teachers, and fails to support them through tough situations. The TEACHERS ARE FANTASTIC and the majority of the students are high achieving and hard working. Good place to be a student and parent, but BAD PLACE TO BE EMPLOYED!

Posted June 21, 2011
This school is absolutely a gem! Super friendly staff and parents; wonderful caring and involved teachers. Both my kids have scored in the high 90s on their EOGs each year at this school. One of the few naturally diverse schools in Wake County. This school is like a big family and principal is so nuturing and supportive of all the students - she even remembers all their names!

Cedar Fork Elementary 4

Posted May 22, 2011
My daughter studied in this school for a year and I am proud of her progress. She has shined in all the areas. The teacher is doing a great job. My daughter is happy to go to school. I was satisfied as a parent that my child was doing good. Only that they don't have many electives compared to other schools.

Posted February 02, 2011
My son JoJo teachers from different grades are great, I love this school Thank God to provide this great school for my kid. Amen !

Posted January 26, 2010
Ceder Fork is AWESOME!! We moved to the Neighbourhood from Miami (Coconut Grove), Florida and unlike the City of Miami Public Schools, Morrisville Elementary Schools have a high standard of learning for it's children, the parents expect more from the school, and the teachers expect more from the students. Primarily the parents of the children that attend the schools in the area are foreign nationls (60%). Most of which were top-of-their-class in their own countries, with PHD's and Master's Degrees. Given the high level of education, the amount of involvement from community volunteers and the focus parents give education, you are sure to get a Private School education for your child for free. You have a problem or concern, the school will find you a solution, just ask the right people. Lots of Children, Families about 80% of the population.

Posted January 16, 2010
My son who is in first grade loves going to the school each day. All the teachers he's had since kindergarden are great (classroom teacher, TA, music, PE, art, technology teachers, all of them). I was impressed that he was taught sing all 50 states alphabetically in his final months of kindergarden. Parents involvement is high too. I am kind of sad since we have to move to another school next year. At least many of his friends also will be moving to the brand new school with him (Alston Ridge Elem), so he'll continue to have some old friends.

Cedar Fork Elementary
1050 Town Hall Drive, Morrisville, NC  27560
Last modified Cedar Fork Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Fork Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top