Posted April 02, 2014
West Rowan is the best high school in Rowan County I believe. If there is ever a problem it is always taken care of immediately.

Posted September 08, 2013
My school is by far one of the best schools I have ever none. I go here knowing that I will get a good education and know I am learning what it takes to succeed in college. You would be a fool to not consider this school.

West Rowan High School 4

Posted June 13, 2010
The school climate is warm and welcoming with a community atmosphere. Course offereings focus on ALL students (i.e. Career ready, College prep, and Advanced Placement). No student is left out! I wouldn't want my children attending anywhere else in the district.

West Rowan High School 2

Posted April 21, 2009
I'm an alumni of this school and let's just say there was much left to be desired. I wish I would have had the opportunity to attend a better, more academic inclined school.

Posted September 07, 2008

West Rowan High School 3

Posted December 06, 2007

West Rowan High School 0

Posted September 17, 2007
it has a great sense of community but its a little run down

Posted June 13, 2005

Contact Information

8050 North Carolina 801
Mount Ulla, NC 28125

School website

West Rowan High School
8050 North Carolina 801, Mount Ulla, NC  28125
Last modified West Rowan High School is a public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Rowan High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.