Mount Ulla, NC
Students enrolled: 1,060

West Rowan High School 5

Posted April 02, 2014
West Rowan is the best high school in Rowan County I believe. If there is ever a problem it is always taken care of immediately.

West Rowan High School 5

Posted September 08, 2013
My school is by far one of the best schools I have ever none. I go here knowing that I will get a good education and know I am learning what it takes to succeed in college. You would be a fool to not consider this school.

West Rowan High School 4

Posted June 13, 2010
The school climate is warm and welcoming with a community atmosphere. Course offereings focus on ALL students (i.e. Career ready, College prep, and Advanced Placement). No student is left out! I wouldn't want my children attending anywhere else in the district.

West Rowan High School 2

Posted April 21, 2009
I'm an alumni of this school and let's just say there was much left to be desired. I wish I would have had the opportunity to attend a better, more academic inclined school.

West Rowan High School

Posted September 17, 2007
it has a great sense of community but its a little run down

West Rowan High School
8050 North Carolina 801, Mount Ulla, NC  28125
Last modified West Rowan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Rowan High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top