Moyock, NC

Posted February 06, 2012
This school has an excellent teaching staff and principal. Both of my sons excelled here. The youngest is in the honors classes and the eldest was more than prepared for high school honors and AP classes. I highly recommend this school.

Posted March 10, 2011
The only problem I have had with this school is the libraian she has no place there !

Moyock Middle 1

Posted January 26, 2011
Terrible communication from the start! We moved here during the summer. My son and I attended the orientation (or so they like to call it that) it was more like total Chaos. While I was there the assistant principle informed me that instead of standing in the long line to find out his bus number that they posted it on their website. So when I got home low and behold our address was no where to be seen. I called the secretary and she told me that they do not do door to door pick ups well we live off of a VERY busy road so I called transportation who then informs me that they do for the busy roads. Great bus driver!! Because they don't take responsibility for their actions I am sad to say this was just the beginning.

Posted October 29, 2009
MMS school is NOT a good school for children with an IEP or 504!!! They can not meet there needs!!!! As for REG ED it is a OK school, But they don'yt help the children get ready for high school!!!!!!

Posted October 21, 2009
Fantastic students, fantastic staff, fantastic school! Children are treated with respect and encouraged to do their best!!

Posted February 25, 2009
I love this school. I'm so scared to go to high school, the students, teachers, and all staff are so kind and really care about us students. I couldn't imagine what I would be like if I went to another middle school and don't think I would want to know. Right now I'm an A student and can thank the teachers!!

Posted November 01, 2008
I love this school! The teachers and educators at this school give just the right amount of freedom that kids and teens at this age want!

Posted December 27, 2007
As a student here i fell very safe, educated and we have just enough freedom

Moyock Middle 4

Posted March 22, 2007
This school has very good academics. The students and staff are very friendly and will bend over backwards for students. They are great. GO BULLDOGS!!

Moyock Middle 3

Posted October 20, 2006
As a student of Moyock Middle School, and a student athlete, I must say, this is truly a great school. I would reccomend it to any newcomer in the area.

216 Survey Road, Moyock, NC  27958
Last modified Moyock Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moyock Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top