Mt Pleasant, NC

Posted September 13, 2010
I love this school because it is a community school. The staff really loves our children and constantly are seeking other ways to provide the best education for them. I hope my child goes to all of the MP Schools through High School.

Posted March 04, 2010
i love this school. we are be redistricted and our kids have to go to a.t. allen next year. we are very sad to leave mpes.. i would do anything to stay!!!

Mount Pleasant Elementary 4

Posted September 21, 2009
I am pleased so far with the teachers that my child has had thus far. My child seems to enjoy learning and adores her teachers as well.

Mount Pleasant Elementary 4

Posted May 31, 2009

Mount Pleasant Elementary 0

Posted March 01, 2009
mt pleasant has surpassed our expectations. Principal Cochran is an upbeat positive person who is looking towards the future. He is creating a learning environment that is technologically advanced, and yet still providing the basic hands on skills that all young children need.

Posted November 11, 2008

Mount Pleasant Elementary
8555 North Drive, Mt Pleasant, NC  28124
Last modified Mount Pleasant Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Pleasant Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top